A huge selection of functional sash window hardware
Caldwell can provide you with a wide range of functional sliding sash window hardware in any material you require – whether it be timber, PVC-U or aluminium. Our comprehensive range of functional hardware ensures that specifiers and fabricators can confidently choose products from our range which are able to meet the required specifications of almost any criteria, catering for specific levels of security, durability and safety.
With a team of highly experienced staff and in-house design team, Caldwell can provide bespoke products to meet the exact specifications of any project, though Caldwell also provide as standard a range of:
- Pivot Bars – Ensuring the stable tilting of action of tilt-in sash windows, with the option to accommodate sash horns
- Tilt Latches – Providing additional support for the sash, tilt latches supply the sash window with positive engagement and can be finger or knob operated
- Tilt Restrictors – Available in standard, quick release and heavy duty options, tilt restrictors allow for the retention of sashes up to 50kg for when cleaning is required
- Pivot Shoe – Used to lock the sliding mechanism of the window when sashes are in a tilted position
- Shackles – Made from stainless steel, it is designed to connect the sash to the window’s outer frame to prevent disengagement during installation